Complete fitting service of Airbags/ Dashboards Pre-tensioners and ECU
Let our qualified technicians install your replacement airbags so you will not be at risk of accidental detonation of the airbags as you are fitting them.
Be safe in the knowledge that at all times they have been handled correctly and your safety will not be compromised.
There are many causes of an air bag light illuminating including faulty controllers, wiring issues, crash sensors and the airbags themselves. We are able to run full diagnostics to trace the issue. It’s important to remember that whilst your airbag light is on you will be able to drive your vehicle, and probably notice nothing wrong BUT your airbags and safety systems will not deploy! As soon as you notice an illuminated air bag light you should get this checked with us immediately as your safety is compromised.
- Supply and fit new and used airbags, dashboards, pretensioners & ECU’s
- Repair Airbag ECU’s (Crash data), program and configure new airbag ECU’s
- Reset airbag systems (warning light) on most models
- Trace faults and Rectify on Airbag Systems
- Disable airbags on modified (special needs/mobility) vehicles
- Supply and fit passenger seat occupancy sensors and emulators
- Supply and fit an airbag cut-off switch to disable the passenger’s airbag
Note: Disabling the passenger’s airbag with the cut-off switch allows for the passenger’s airbag to turned on and off as required. We fit these switches for many different reasons for example transporting infants in the front passenger’s seat in two seater vehicles as well as for child minders with MPVs and for transporting pets in the front seat.